DanT Welcomes You
My goal is to help you discover the TRUTH about how to maximize your Health, Fitness and Longevity!
Subscribe to this site if you want to:
Access your bodies’ natural state, which is fat-burning.
OPTIMIZE your lifestyle to get the best possible health & fitness result for your time invested!
Become INSPIRED & INSPIRATIONAL!
Be accountable & help others towards their goals too!
Be A W E S O M E!
- EP43 CMOH ALL GOOD THINGS - EP43 CMOH ALL GOOD THINGS Hi guys! After much consideration and thought, I’ve decided that it’s time to put this show on pause until further notice. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed doing these PODCASTS, but they are a significant amount of work and at this point are not generating any money for me, so I can’t justify […]
- EP42 CMOH Playing Tetris and Eating Protein for health - EP42 CMOH Playing Tetris and Eating Protein for health Hi guys! This week, Dan briefly geeks out about two interesting studies that were in the research recently. The first study suggests that playing an engaging game like Tetris for even 3 minutes per day can actually decrease cravings for drugs and similar substances, behaviors like sleeping […]
- EP41 CMOH Rehash Interview with Anna Vocino - EP41 CMOH Rehash Interview with Anna Vocino Hi guys! This week, Dan’s battling more serious laryngitis!! As a result, we’ve got to rehash some old material. I should be back with a new episode next week! In this episode Dan gets to crush all over Anna Vocino (instead of Vinnie). What’s not to like, she’s beautiful and has […]
- EP40 Interview with the most Ethical Dietitian I know - EP40 Interview with the most Ethical Dietitian I know On today’s show, I chat with one of the most ethical dietitians I’ve ever met, other than yours truly! I’ve long been disappointed and annoyed by some of my colleagues and the organizations that represent my profession as a Dietitian. And that is how I found Andy […]
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Delicious Pork Tenderloin - This week’s recipe is for an awesome Slow-cooker sweet Pork Tenderloin. It is an absolutely delicious and incredibly nutritious dish, and requires only a small amount of prep-time. It can be Paleo/Primal or NON depending on your preference and substitutions. This can be made by other methods, but honestly I find the slow-cooker method the […]